Followers:

Thursday, September 26, 2013

NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Marvel's Agents of SHEILD

Tuesday night season 11 of NCIS premeired. I was both excited and upset. Although im glad the show is back on im upset that Ziva is leaving.

At the same time Marvels Agents of SHEILD premeired. I watched after NCIS. It was the very 1st episode of the series. It was really good! I was excited to see that Phil ( Agent Coulson) was in there. I hope he will be in the 2nd The Avengers.

Last, but not least: NCIS:LA. I had to wait until Wednesday or yesterday to watch it. Then I had to wait more than an hour to watch the last 15 minutes of it. I was glad to get to see the episode after waiting a whole summer to see it. I thought it was really good. Though I freaked a little bit when Sam and Deeks were dead after being shot though I knew they werent supposed to leave the show.

- Sara

No comments: